RE: parse mistake in ecpg connect string

От kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: parse mistake in ecpg connect string
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Horiguchi-san,

My response crossed in the e-mail with yours. Sorry.

> FWIW, directly embedding /unixsocket/path syntax in a URL is broken in
> the view of URI. It is the reason why the current connection URI takes
> the way shown above. So I think we want to remove that code rather
> than to fix it.

I didn't know such a phenomenon. If other codes follow the rule,
I agree yours.

Digress from the main topic, but the following cannot be accepted for the precompiler.
This should be fixed, isn't it?

EXEC SQL CONNECT TO postgres@/tmp:5432;

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda