RE: open-source equivalent of golden-gate

От tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: open-source equivalent of golden-gate
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: Chapman Flack <chap@anastigmatix.net>
> I read the question as perhaps concerning the other direction, whether
> there might be an open source foreign data wrapper installable in Oracle
> for talking to PostgreSQL (which might, I suppose, also have a name like
> "postgres_fdw", which helps explain the number of times I've rewritten
> this sentence trying to make it unambiguous).

Oracle Database Gateway for ODBC can be used:

Oracle Database Gateway for PostgreSQL - ORACLE-HELP
http://oracle-help.com/oracle-database/oracle-database-gateway-postgresql/

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Error on failed COMMIT
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup -F plain -R overwrites postgresql.auto.conf