RE: Improve eviction algorithm in ReorderBuffer

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Improve eviction algorithm in ReorderBuffer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Sawada-san,

> Agreed.
>
> I think the patch is in good shape. I'll push the patch with the
> suggestion next week, barring any objections.

Thanks for working on this. Agreed it is committable.
Few minor comments:

```
+ * Either txn or change must be non-NULL at least. We update the memory
+ * counter of txn if it's non-NULL, otherwise change->txn.
```

IIUC no one checks the restriction. Should we add Assert() for it, e.g,:
Assert(txn || change)?

```
+    /* make sure enough space for a new node */
+    /* make sure enough space for a new node */
```

Should be started with upper case?

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda