RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby

От Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Since the slotsync worker patch has been committed, I rebased the remaining patches.
And here is the V95 patch set.

Also, I fixed a bug in the current 0001 patch where the member of the standby
slot names list pointed to the freed memory after calling ProcessConfigFile().
Now, we will obtain a new list when we call ProcessConfigFile(). The
optimization to only get the new list when the names actually change has been
removed. I think this change is acceptable because ProcessConfigFile is not a
frequent occurrence.

Additionally, I reordered the tests in 040_standby_failover_slots_sync.pl. Now the new test
will be conducted after the sync slot test to prevent the risk of the logical
slot occasionally not catching up to the latest catalog_xmin and, as a result,
not being able to be synced immediately.

Best Regards,
Hou zj

Вложения