Is there an equivalent in plpgsql of Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE?

От Glenn_Wiens@via-christi.org
Тема Is there an equivalent in plpgsql of Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE?
Дата
Re: Is there an equivalent in plpgsql of Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE?  (Bruno LEVEQUE <bruno.leveque@net6d.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
I am somewhat new to PostgreSQL's procedure language, and I have not been
able to find a way to do ad-hoc outputs to the console from plpgsql
functions -- mostly for debugging purposes. Oracle has the DBMS_OUTPUT
package which included the PUT_LINE() function. Is there something like
this in plpgsql?

Thanks.