Re: vacuum full & max_fsm_pages question

От Patrick Hatcher
Тема Re: vacuum full & max_fsm_pages question
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Nope.  It's been running like a champ for while now.

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-422-1610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

             Josh Berkus
             <josh@agliodbs.co
             Sent by:                  "Patrick Hatcher"
             pgsql-performance         <pathat@comcast.net>
             -owner@postgresql                                          cc
             .org                      "Robert Treat"
                                       <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>,
                                       <pgsql-performance@postgresql.org>
             09/21/2004 10:49                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [PERFORM] vacuum full &
                                       max_fsm_pages question

Patrick,

> Sorry.  I wrote PG 7.4.2 and then I erased it to write something else and
> then forgot to add it back.

Odd.  You shouldn't be having to re-vacuum on 7.4.

> And thanks for the Page info.  I was getting frustrated and looked in the
> wrong place.
>
> So it's probably best to drop and readd the indexes then?

Well, I have to wonder if you've not run afoul of the known 7.4.2 bug
regarding indexes.   This system hasn't had an improper database shutdown
or
power-out in the last few weeks, has it?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

      joining column's datatypes do not match