Re: newbie question: loading the jdbc driver & connecting to my db

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: newbie question: loading the jdbc driver & connecting to my db
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Russ-

> My connection window gives me the option of specifying the name of my
> driver.  When I type in
>
> postgresql.jar

I'm not sure if this will solve it, but I'd guess that when your application
asks for the name of the drivers, it is looking for the class, not the jar
file, so your response would be: org.postgresql.Driver

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser

Business:
nickf@doxpop.com  Phone 1.765.965.7363  Fax 1.765.962.9788