Re: Release: phpPgAdmin 2.4.2

От philip johnson
Тема Re: Release: phpPgAdmin 2.4.2
Список pgsql-php

De : pgsql-php-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-php-owner@postgresql.org]De la part de Dan Wilson
Envoyé : lundi 8 juillet 2002 20:17
À : phppgadmin-news@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc : pgsql-php@postgresql.org; phppgadmin-users@lists.sourceforge.net;
pgsql-announce@postgresql.org
Objet : [PHP] Release: phpPgAdmin 2.4.2

http://sourceforge.net/projects/phppgadmin/

The phpPgAdmin team is pleased to announce the most recent maintenance
release -- 2.4.2.

Release 2.4.2 now includes the ability to run phpPgAdmin in an environment
with PHP's register_globals setting turned off, the default for PHP 4.2x.

Also included is several fixes and updates for PostgreSQL 7.2, including new
ACL (privileges) values.  Another enhancement makes it possible to have
edit/delete buttons after a manually entered query.

Click the following to view the full list of changes:
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=98604

Download phpPgAdmin 2.4.2 through the following link:

Note: We did not receive much feedback from our beta (release for a month),
so
that means we are incredibly good coders, or not many users decided to help
us
out with this beta.... of course we all know it's the latter option, so
please
submit any bug reports or enhancement requests through the SourceForge
tracker.

As always, thanks to SourceForge for hosting!

-Dan
phpPgAdmin Development Lead

http://archives.postgresql.org

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: