RE: FW: RepMgr version numbering on CentOS

От Greg Clough
Тема RE: FW: RepMgr version numbering on CentOS
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
> So, you are right -- I am adding Release: tag. They should add it as well.

Super, thanks.  I've logged an issue on their GitHub, and hopefully they will pick it up:

https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/repmgr/issues/575

Actually, on second reading I'm not quite sure what tag you're adding.  Here's what I currently see listed in the two
repo's:

repmgr10.x86_64       4.4-1.el7            2ndquadrant-dl-default-release-pg10
repmgr10.x86_64       4.4.0-1.rhel7        pgdg10

They both have a <version>-<tag>, but in the PDGD one the version is v4.4.0 (three digits), and in 2ndQ it's v4.4 (two
digits).

Greg.

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential and only for the intended
recipient.Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised by IHSMarkit is prohibited. This email is subject
toall waivers and other terms at the following link: https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html

Please visit www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html for contact information on our offices worldwide.