Re: Need auto fail over cluster solution for PostGres

От Girish Kumar
Тема Re: Need auto fail over cluster solution for PostGres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If it's on Windows, does Windows Fail over cluster supports Postgres auto failover? I need a solution where secondary node becomes primary when primary fails and vice versa automatically without any manual intervention ( this is exactly how AAG works with SQL server on Windows)

Regards,
Girish kumar

From: Fabrízio de Royes Mello <fabrizio@timbira.com.br>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2019 10:15:09 PM
To: Girish Kumar <girish_kumar@live.in>
Cc: pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org <pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: Need auto fail over cluster solution for PostGres

Em seg., 30 de dez. de 2019 às 13:30, Girish Kumar <girish_kumar@live.in> escreveu:

> Hello,
>
> I need to setup an auto fail over cluster for Postgres similar to Always Available Group(AAG) provided by Microsoft for SQL Server. Any suggestions? Prefer open source solutions(On Ubuntu)

Some FOSS options:

https://github.com/zalando/patroni
https://github.com/sorintlab/stolon
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/PAF

Regards,

--
   Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Pg import access
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: How to reset a server error '25P02 in_failed_sql_transaction'