Barman

От Daulat Ram
Тема Barman
Дата
Re: Barman  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi All,

We have configured postgres 11.2 in streaming replication (primary & Standby)  on docker and I am looking to initiate the Postgres backup using barman. As I know there are few options for taking backup using barman.

RSYNC backup

Incremental Backups

Streaming Backup with continuous WAL streaming

Centralized and Catalogued Backups

Which is the best option for backup using barman? So that we can keep the database safe in case of disaster? I feel the Incremental Backups are most useful to perform the PITR but I want to know the experts suggestions.

 Thanks,