Re: Replace (GUC_UNIT_MEMORY | GUC_UNIT_TIME) with GUC_UNIT in guc.c

От Japin Li
Тема Re: Replace (GUC_UNIT_MEMORY | GUC_UNIT_TIME) with GUC_UNIT in guc.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 at 17:52, Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 3:47 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 03:38:10PM +0800, Richard Guo wrote:
>> > +1.  BTW, it seems that GUC_UNIT_TIME is not used anywhere except in
>> > GUC_UNIT.  I was wondering if we can retire it, but maybe we'd better
>> > not.  It still indicates that we need to use time units table.
>>
>> Some out-of-core code declaring custom GUCs could rely on that, so
>> it is better not to remove it.
>

> I see.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks for all of your reviews.  Agreed with Michael do not touch GUC_UNIT_TIME.

--
Regrads,
Japin Li.

От: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: TRAP: FailedAssertion("prev_first_lsn < cur_txn->first_lsn", File: "reorderbuffer.c", Line: 927, PID: 568639)