Duplicated LLVMJitHandle->lljit assignment?

От Matheus Alcantara
Тема Duplicated LLVMJitHandle->lljit assignment?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I was reading the jit implementation and I notice that the lljit field of
LLVMJitHandle is being assigned twice on llvm_compile_module function, is this
correct? I'm attaching a supposed fixes that removes  the second assignment. I
ran meson test and all tests have pass.

--
Matheus Alcantara
Вложения