Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source

От David P. Caldwell
Тема Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Jason:

Unfortunately, I hit send just minutes before receiving your e-mail.

Maybe we should revise the patch to reflect the current source tree?  I'm
not at all familiar with protocol in this case, but if you want me to do
something, let me know.

Of course, I suppose I should confirm that my install is working first ...
:)

-- David.