plpgsql.dll path

От Felipe Nievinski
Тема plpgsql.dll path
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hi.
I'm using PostgreSQL v7.2.1-1 on top of MS-Windows98.

When I type
    pg_restore -d geosist geosist-maio09.dmp
I get the following error msg:
    pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:
    stat failed on file '/usr/lib/plpgsql.dll': No such file or
    directory

plpgsql.dll is at /usr/lib/postgresql/ (instead of /usr/lib/, where it
is expected to be by pg_restore).

Creating a link
    ln -s /usr/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.dll /usr/lib/plpgsql.dll
makes pg_restore to work fine.

I'm not sure where this file should actually reside. I'll keep it at
both directories while not sure.
Is there any additional info on this?

Thanks for the work on the cygwin port.

Regards,