Re: Leftover CDs from OSCON

От Brian Kilpatrick
Тема Re: Leftover CDs from OSCON
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
As i recall from LWB, when we tried to send over CD to Peter not only
was shipping expensive, but they also got hung up in customs in
Germany because customs believed the cds had some kinda of value as
they had software on them. There might need to be some considering
given to just making a batch in Europe.

BK