Re: Transactions and constraints

От Emil Eifrém
Тема Re: Transactions and constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-general
-----Original Message-----
From:    Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
Sent:    Fri 5/31/2002 02:23
Subject:    Re: [GENERAL] Transactions and constraints

>Emil Eifrem <emil.eifrem@windh.com> writes:
>> Upon commit, we get the following error message:
>> "ERROR:  my_ref referential integrity violation - key referenced from
>> table_b not found in table_a"

>I do not get an error with current sources.  I believe this was fixed
>by Stephan Szabo's recent patch:
>
>http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt/ri_triggers.c.diff?r1=1.32&r2=1.33
[snip]
>if you care to apply it locally with those repairs, it may hold you
>until 7.3 ...

Ok, thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I just got back from work, but I'll apply the patch to my vanilla 7.2.1
tomorrowand see how it works out.

And the obvious question: If we do manage to successfully patch it, how long do we need to hold out? Aka, do you know
anytentative release date for 7.3?

-EE [emil@windh.net]

Сообщение: Re: Transactions and constraints
Сообщение: Re: Transactions and constraints