Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 21 Sep 2023, at 03:53, Kuwamura Masaki <kuwamura@db.is.i.nagoya-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> When sending an update, please include the previous patch as well with your new
> tests as a 0002 patch in a patchset.  The CFBot can only apply and build/test
> patches when the entire patchset is attached to the email.  The below
> testresults indicate that the patch failed the new tests (which in a way is
> good since without the fix the tests *should* fail), since the fix patch was
> not applied:
>
>     http://cfbot.cputube.org/masaki-kuwamura.html <http://cfbot.cputube.org/masaki-kuwamura.html>
> I'm sorry, I didn't know that. I attached both the test and fix patch to this mail.

No worries at all.  If you look at the page now you will see all green
checkmarks indicating that the patch was tested in CI.  So now we know that
your tests fail without the fix and work with the fix applied, so all is well.

--
Daniel Gustafsson