Re: Number of attributes in HeapTupleHeader

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Number of attributes in HeapTupleHeader
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

If a dbms is proper, it prepares a mechanism from the first
to handle ADD COLUMN without touching the tuples. If the
machanism is lost(I believe so) by removing t_natts, I would
say good bye to PostgreSQL.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Сообщение: Re: Number of attributes in HeapTupleHeader
Сообщение: Re: Number of attributes in HeapTupleHeader