Re: Dupe Key Violations in Logical Replication with PKs in Place

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Dupe Key Violations in Logical Replication with PKs in Place
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Nov 14, 2023, at 9:12 AM, Don Seiler <don@seiler.us> wrote:
>
> That's precisely why I'm using logical replication for this migration. The indexes are new on the subscriber server.
Re-indexingshould only be necessary if I were to do physical replication/restore onto a 22.04 server, no?

As far as I know, you are right about that--I missed the part where you said logical replication onto new clusters.

От: Don Seiler
Сообщение: Re: Dupe Key Violations in Logical Replication with PKs in Place
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Update "usename" in pg_user