Re: [pgsql-jdbc] Daily digest v1.1401 (1 messages)

От James Robinson
Тема Re: [pgsql-jdbc] Daily digest v1.1401 (1 messages)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Dec 8, 2004, at 8:20 AM, pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org wrote:

> So how do I tell the driver where to find the keystore in this
> instance, as I am not running a stand alone java application?
>
> regards
>
> Andrew

Read run.sh -- you'll see where it stubs out to a settings file, where
you can define additional params to be passed to the JVM. Fill in
goodies there to also bump up your JVM heap settings.

----
James Robinson
Socialserve.com

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL + SSL - sun.security.validator.ValidatorException
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL + SSL - sun.security.validator.ValidatorException