Re: RFC: Update wizard

От Dave Page
Тема Re: RFC: Update wizard
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Yeah, that's the downside. On some apps I've used on Windows, it's nice get have the app download a new version of
itself,and spawn a new process to move the new version into place and run it. Makes it all seamless and very slick.
Doesn'tfit in well with Linux packaging schemes though does it :-(

Regards, Dave.