Re: remote connection problem

От Ilija Vidoevski
Тема Re: remote connection problem
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Thank's Michael.

How can I be so blind. Connection is made.

But speed through LAN is disaster.

On the PC where postgresql server is installed, postgre is little slower then MS SqlSerever 2008 r2 express (same tables, same indexeses, same query).

But when I run app on client PC retrieving data from server is very, very slow. On server PC report finish  for 2-3 sec, but on client PC about 1 min.

On the server is also installed MS SqlSerever 2008 r2 express, and there is not great differences in speed to get data (from server or client PC). From server PC 1-2 sec and from client PC 2-4 sec.

Ilija

Сообщение: Re: remote connection problem
Сообщение: Re: remote connection problem