Re: News links, post 'em here

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: News links, post 'em here
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sep 11, 2013, at 2:35 PM, damien clochard wrote:

> Who knows ? Maybe we just need an "advocacy summit" during the next
> PGCon or another event ? Invite marketing people from Heroku, EDB, Red
> Hat, Salesforce et al. Make it work like the developper meeting or the
> cluster hackers summit...

FWIW in the past I've spoken to several of the marketing people from some of the above mentioned companies and all were
interestedin finding ways to help collaborate with the community to increase our market presence.  The issue in terms
ofgetting all of us and them into the same room is just that - they may not be able to attend PGCon but can go to one
ofthe other conferences.

With that said, given our strong marketing / advertising presence in NYC I would be happy to help facilitate some sort
of"marketing summit" around our NYC conference even for this go around since we have enough advanced notice to do so.

Jonathan

Сообщение: Re: News links, post 'em here
Сообщение: Re: News links, post 'em here