Re: 13dev failed assert: comparetup_index_btree(): ItemPointer values should never be equal

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: 13dev failed assert: comparetup_index_btree(): ItemPointer values should never be equal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 21 Mar 2024, at 18:54, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
>  Do the posting lists that are corrupt
> (reported on elsewhere) also have duplicate TIDs?

I do not have access now, but AFAIR yes.
Thanks for pointers!

BTW there were also some errors in logs like
ERROR:  index "tablename" contains unexpected zero page at block 1265985 HINT:
and even
MultiXactId 34043703 has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound
"right sibling's left-link doesn't match: right sibling 4 of target 2 with leafblkno 2 and scanblkno 2 spuriously links
tonon-target 1 on level 0 of index "indexname"

Multixact problem was fixed by vacuum freeze, other indexes were repacked.

> On 21 Mar 2024, at 20:21, Matthias van de Meent <boekewurm+postgres@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Would you happen to have a PostgreSQL version number (or commit hash)
> to help debugging? Has it always had that PG version, or has the
> version been upgraded?

Vanilla 14.11 (14.10 when created).

> Considering the age of this thread, and thus potential for v14 pre-.4:
> Did this cluster use REINDEX (concurrently) for the relevant indexes?

As now I see, chances are my case is not related to the original thread.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.