ultra-newbie question (new to list and postgresql)...

От Adrian Stovall
Тема ultra-newbie question (new to list and postgresql)...
Дата
Re: ultra-newbie question (new to list and postgresql)...  (Einar Karttunen <ekarttun@cs.Helsinki.FI>)
Список pgsql-novice
Hi all, I have what is likely a very simple question that I couldn't find
after running through the online docs or using \h in psql.  I just started
playing with postgresql yesterday and I can't seem to find out how to view a
list of all the tables in a database.  That's all I need to know right now.

TIA

"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."
          -Finagle's Law

"If there are two or more ways to do something, and one of those ways can
result in a catastrophe, then someone will do it."
          -Edward A. Murphy, Jr.

"Murphy Was an optomist"
           -O'Toole's commentary on Murpy's Law

Adrian M. Stovall