Re: cygwin server w/ data on *nix machine?

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема Re: cygwin server w/ data on *nix machine?
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
You use psql on cygwin just as you would on a *nix machine.
You only need to make sure both are capable of TCP/IP and that the
postmaster is set
to allow TCP/IP connections.
If you are meaning running the actual server (ie the postmaster) on cygwin
while the
files are on another server I would advise against it, however if you set up
Samaba
correctly on the *nix machine it should be possible.
Hope this helps,
- Stuart