Re: When should be advocate external projects?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 17 May 2016, at 01:52, Tsunakawa, Takayuki <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Hello, Damien and Justin,
>
> Thank you for giving me your experience and advice.  I'll check them and consider the framework.
>
> As Adrian pointed out, the biggest challenge should be the framework to maintain the pages, especially the shortage
ofworker bees.  I'm willing to be one of those worker bees, but I don't want to be the only bee.  I hope I could know
anysuccessful community which keeps their ecosystem info up-to-date.

Qt seems to, if that helps. :)

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi

От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: Re: When should be advocate external projects?
От: Darren Duncan
Сообщение: Re: 9.6 -> 10.0