pgsql: Fix old, misleading comment for PGRES_POLLING_ACTIVE.

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Fix old, misleading comment for PGRES_POLLING_ACTIVE.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix old, misleading comment for PGRES_POLLING_ACTIVE.

The comment implies that we can eventually remove this, but per
discussion, we actually don't want to do that ever, in order to
maintain compatibility.

Jelte Fennema-Nio, reviewed by Tristan Partin

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/CAGECzQTO72jKed5461W8cytV2Msh_e+WUZjOyX_RUQCbjk4LRA@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e57fe3824ee7a9cb551ca1cae5aa0394216ef7b8

Modified Files
src/interfaces/libpq/libpq-fe.h | 3 +--
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)