pgsql: Re-disallow Memoize for parameterized nested loops with join fil

От David Rowley
Тема pgsql: Re-disallow Memoize for parameterized nested loops with join fil
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Re-disallow Memoize for parameterized nested loops with join filters

This was previously fixed in 9e215378d but got broken again as a result
of 2489d76c4.  It seems that commit causes ppi_clauses to contain
duplicate clauses and it's no longer safe to check the list_length of
that list to determine if there are join conditions other than what's
mentioned in ppi_clauses.

Here we adjust the check to count the distinct rinfo_serial mentioned in
ppi_clauses.  We expect that extra->restrictlist won't have duplicate
rinfo_serials.

Reported-by: Amadeo Gallardo
Author: Richard Guo
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CADFREbW-BLJd7-a5J%2B5wjVumeFG1ByXiSOFzMtkmY_SDWckTxw%40mail.gmail.com
Backpatch-through: 16, where 2489d76c4 was introduced.

Branch
------
REL_16_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/74f770ef202fd3f1f1d1f0889f04c16440d23bd0

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/path/joinpath.c | 2 +-

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: pgsql: Re-disallow Memoize for parameterized nested loops with join fil