pgsql: Don't try to open visibilitymap when analyzing a foreign table

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Don't try to open visibilitymap when analyzing a foreign table
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Don't try to open visibilitymap when analyzing a foreign table

It's harmless, visibilitymap_count() returns 0 if the file doesn't
exist. But it's also very pointless. I noticed this when I added an
assertion in smgropen() that the relnumber is valid.

Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/621a52fd-3cd8-4f5d-a561-d510b853bbaf@iki.fi

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/049ef3398d05c9dc8f48aa9a6d68440661cfeb87

Modified Files
src/backend/commands/analyze.c  | 5 ++++-
src/backend/storage/smgr/smgr.c | 2 ++