pgsql: Adjust the order of the prechecks in pgrowlocks()

От David Rowley
Тема pgsql: Adjust the order of the prechecks in pgrowlocks()
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Adjust the order of the prechecks in pgrowlocks()

4b8266415 added a precheck to pgrowlocks() to ensure the given object's
pg_class.relam is HEAP_TABLE_AM_OID, however, that check was put before
another check which was checking if the given object was a partitioned
table.  Since the pg_class.relam is always InvalidOid for partitioned
tables, if pgrowlocks() was called passing a partitioned table, then the
"only heap AM is supported" error would be raised instead of the intended
error about the given object being a partitioned table.

Here we simply move the pg_class.relam check to after the check that
verifies that we are in fact working with a normal (non-partitioned)
table.

Reported-by: jian he
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CACJufxFaSp_WguFCf0X98951zFVX+dXFnF1mxAb-G3g1HiHOow@mail.gmail.com
Backpatch-through: 12, where 4b8266415 was introduced.

Branch
------
REL_16_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/a98f01c933ec566c43d92b87a1e90467fed6217e

Modified Files
contrib/pgrowlocks/pgrowlocks.c | 8 ++++----

Сообщение: pgsql: Adjust the order of the prechecks in pgrowlocks()
Сообщение: pgsql: Adjust the order of the prechecks in pgrowlocks()