pgsql: Remove environment sensitivity in pl/tcl regression test.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Remove environment sensitivity in pl/tcl regression test.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove environment sensitivity in pl/tcl regression test.

Add "-gmt 1" to our test invocations of the Tcl "clock" command,
so that they do not consult the timezone environment.  While it
doesn't really matter which timezone is used here, it does
matter that the command not fall over entirely.  We've now
discovered that at least on FreeBSD, "clock scan" will fail if
/etc/localtime is missing.  It seems worth making the test
insensitive to that.

Per Tomas Vondras' buildfarm animal dikkop.  Thanks to
Thomas Munro for the diagnosis.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/316d304a-1dcd-cea1-3d6c-27f794727a06@enterprisedb.com

Branch
------
REL_15_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/ef595bf74459aac3d944714719bd33b87fbc0df1

Modified Files
src/pl/tcl/expected/pltcl_setup.out | 2 +-
src/pl/tcl/sql/pltcl_setup.sql      | 2 +-