pgsql: Fix read_relmap_file() concurrency on Windows.

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Fix read_relmap_file() concurrency on Windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix read_relmap_file() concurrency on Windows.

Commit d8cd0c6c95c0120168df93aae095df4e0682a08a introduced a file
rename that could fail on Windows, probably due to other backends
having an open file handle to the old file of the same name.
Re-arrange the locking slightly to prevent that, by making sure the
open() and close() run while we hold the lock.

Thomas Munro. I added an explanatory comment.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CA%2BhUKGLZtCTgp4NTWV-wGbR2Nyag71%3DEfYTKjDKnk%2BfkhuFMHw%40mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master