pgsql: Silence minor compiler warnings.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Silence minor compiler warnings.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Silence minor compiler warnings.

Depending on compiler version and optimization level, we might
get a complaint that lazy_scan_heap's "freespace" is used
uninitialized.

Compilers not aware that ereport(ERROR) doesn't return complained
about bbsink_lz4_new().

Assigning "-1" to a uint64 value has unportable results; fortunately,
the value of xlogreadsegno is unimportant when xlogreadfd is -1.
(It looks to me like there is no need for xlogreadsegno to be static
in the first place, but I didn't venture to change that.)

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/302612a6c74fb16f26d094ff47e9c59cf412740c

Modified Files
src/backend/access/heap/vacuumlazy.c     | 2 +-
src/backend/replication/basebackup_lz4.c | 1 +
src/bin/pg_rewind/parsexlog.c            | 2 +-