pgsql: Back-patch addition of stack overflow and interrupt checks for l

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Back-patch addition of stack overflow and interrupt checks for l
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Back-patch addition of stack overflow and interrupt checks for lquery.

Experimentation shows that it's not hard at all to drive the
old implementation of "ltree ~ lquery" match to stack overflow,
so throw in a check_stack_depth() call, as I just did in HEAD.

I wasn't able to make it take a long time, because all the
pathological cases I tried hit stack overflow first; but
I bet there are some others that do take a long time, so add
CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() too.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAP_rww=waX2Oo6q+MbMSiZ9ktdj6eaJj0cQzNu=Ry2cCDij5fw@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------