pgsql: Remove HAVE_WORKING_LINK

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: Remove HAVE_WORKING_LINK
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove HAVE_WORKING_LINK

Previously, hard links were not used on Windows and Cygwin, but they
support them just fine in currently supported OS versions, so we can
use them there as well.

Since all supported platforms now support hard links, we can remove
the alternative code paths.

Rename durable_link_or_rename() to durable_rename_excl() to make the
purpose more clear without referencing the implementation details.

Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/72fff73f-dc9c-4ef4-83e8-d2e60c98df48%402ndquadrant.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/aaa3aeddee51dd0058d38469907865052706a590

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/timeline.c |  4 ++--
src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c     |  4 ++--
src/backend/storage/file/fd.c         | 21 +++++----------------
src/include/pg_config_manual.h        |  7 -------
src/include/storage/fd.h              |  2 +-