pgsql: Assume that we have isinf().

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Assume that we have isinf().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Assume that we have isinf().

Windows has this, and so do all other live platforms according to the
buildfarm, so remove the configure probe and src/port/ substitution.

This also lets us get rid of some configure probes that existed only
to support src/port/isinf.c.  I kept the port.h hack to force using
__builtin_isinf() on clang, though.

This is part of a series of commits to get rid of no-longer-relevant
configure checks and dead src/port/ code.  I'm committing them separately
to make it easier to back out individual changes if they prove less
portable than I expect.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/15379.1582221614@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/7fde892bc191e4df9fcd52ce11d1502673498d97

Modified Files
configure.in               | 21 ------------
src/include/pg_config.h.in | 21 ------------
src/include/port.h         |  4 ---
src/tools/msvc/Solution.pm |  7 ----
6 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 192 deletions(-)