pgsql: Don't require bleeding-edge timezone data in timestamptz regress

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Don't require bleeding-edge timezone data in timestamptz regress
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Don't require bleeding-edge timezone data in timestamptz regression test.

The regression test cases added in commits b2cbced9e et al depended in part
on the Russian timezone offset changes of Oct 2014.  While this is of no
particular concern for a default Postgres build, it was possible for a
build using --with-system-tzdata to fail the tests if the system tzdata
database wasn't au courant.  Bjorn Munch and Christoph Berg both complained
about this while packaging 9.4rc1, so we probably shouldn't insist on the
system tzdata being up-to-date.  Instead, make an equivalent test using a
zone change that occurred in Venezuela in 2007.  With this patch, the
regression tests should pass using any tzdata set from 2012 or later.
(I can't muster much sympathy for somebody using --with-system-tzdata
on a machine whose system tzdata is more than three years out-of-date.)

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/8d7af8fbe7349cbebb576459c9b5f54dfcc6216a

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/timestamptz.out |  224 +++++++++++++++--------------
src/test/regress/sql/timestamptz.sql      |  121 ++++++++--------

Сообщение: pgsql: Don't require bleeding-edge timezone data in timestamptz regress
Сообщение: pgsql: Don't require bleeding-edge timezone data in timestamptz regress