BUG #8215: pg_dump includes table out of order in SQL dump

От ijmorlan@uwaterloo.ca
Тема BUG #8215: pg_dump includes table out of order in SQL dump
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8215
Logged by:          Isaac Morland
Email address:      ijmorlan@uwaterloo.ca
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
Operating system:   Server: Ubuntu 12.04; Client: Mac OS X 10.5.8

My understanding is that pg_dump is supposed to include tables in SQL dumps
in alphabetical order by table name.  If this is wrong then this bug may be
invalid and I apologize.

In a dump of a particular schema, I'm getting a particular table always
coming first.  Renaming it to other names does not affect its placement in
the output.  By contrast, renaming other tables does change their location
in the resulting output.

I've tried a few things to try to figure out what might be different about
the problem table with no success so far.

This is a schema-only dump (--schema-only).