pgsql: On further reflection, we'd better do the same in int.c.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: On further reflection, we'd better do the same in int.c.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On further reflection, we'd better do the same in int.c.

We previously heard of the same problem in int24div(), so there's not a
good reason to suppose the problem is confined to cases involving int8.

Branch
------
REL8_4_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/09dfc3d704875f1780832ba692b58f2b0ff3f3fe

Modified Files
src/backend/utils/adt/int.c |   21 +++++++++++++++++++++