Re: pgsql: Clean up role created in new subscription test.

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pgsql: Clean up role created in new subscription test.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 8 Nov 2023, at 13:32, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> I suppose you're just thinking of using PQexec() or whatever, run one
> query with sufficient ORDER BY, save the result, and at the end of the
> test run just run the same query and compare that they are cell-by-cell
> identical?  This sounds a lot simpler than the patch you posted.

I found some spare cycles for this and came up with the attached.  The idea was
to keep it in-line with how pg_regress already today manipulate and traverse
_stringlists for various things.  With the addition of the 0001 patch to clean
up global objects left in test_pg_dump it passes check-world.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения