Re: Wanted: new project slogan

От Alexey Klyukin
Тема Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Jan 29, 2010, at 2:25 PM, Thom Brown wrote:

> So we have:

> Setting the standard for following the standard    Scott Bailey
>
> Personally, I still don't prefer any of these slogans over the existing one.

What about extending the existing one:
The world's most advanced open source database. Now with replication.

It's compatible with the existing slogan and emphasizes one of the major new features of 9.0

--
Alexey Klyukin                    http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc

Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan