[ADMIN] Logical Replication in Windows environment

От Igor Neyman
Тема [ADMIN] Logical Replication in Windows environment
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi all,

Question: anyone successfully set up logical replication in 10 Beta1 (EnterpriseDB installer) in Windows environment?

Please, share your experience.

This issue was discussed in length here: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/DM5PR07MB2810212C52D7EE115E45B8D9DAF80%40DM5PR07MB2810.namprd07.prod.outlook.com

but didn’t come to any resolution.

Also a bug was entered: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170524173644.1440.53348%40wrigleys.postgresql.org

But didn’t get a single reply.

In short:

Installed 10 Beta1 (EnterpriseDB installer) on my two Windows sandboxes.

Created Publication on the publisher machine.

When trying to CREATE SUBSCRITION … on subscription machine, I’m getting:

ERROR: could not connect to the publisher: could not send data to server: Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057) could not send SSL negotiation packet: Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057) SQL state: XX000”

It is verified that connections between publisher’s and subscriber’s databases work fine (for instance using Postgres_fdw).

Please help,

Igor