Re: Schema diagramming tool?

От Bob Lunney
Тема Re: Schema diagramming tool?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
SchemaSpy is kind of handy.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2012, at 11:35 AM, Craig James <cjames@emolecules.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good tool for producing a good drawing of an existing database schema?  I don't need a design
tool,but rather one that can take an existing schema and produce a nice diagram that can be further edited and
"beautified." I want something I can print and hang on the wall as a reference document for developers writing code and
SQL.

От: Anderson Lunz
Сообщение: Re: Canot access PostgreSQL via psql -h (Vmware Fusion)
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Log-Shipping Standby Server: USE_FLOAT8_BYVAL compatibility error