Re: What is the state of the art for using LINQ with PostgreSQL?

От Adam Bruss
Тема Re: What is the state of the art for using LINQ with PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I use Devart dotconnect for Postgresql at work and love it. I use it for inserting into and querying a database of regression test results. I also use it for managing a database of crash reports. I can’t say anything bad about it. One of the cool features

I like a lot is the amount of Get<type> functions the PgSqlDataReader class has. There is a GetBoolean() for bools, GetDate() for timestamps etc. It’s also cheap as all can be. It’s 200$ US for a single developer. That gets you the api and the visual developer tools.

Adam Bruss

Senior Development Engineer

AWR Corporation

11520 N. Port Washington Rd., Suite 201