Re: plpython does not honour max-rows

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: plpython does not honour max-rows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 2 May 2023, at 13:37, Kieran McCusker <kieran.mccusker@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response. Chapter 46.6.1 says that max-rows is an optional row limit. Unless I missed it there
isnothing in the documentation about zero meaning all rows. Wouldn't it rather be like SQL LIMIT 0 meaning all rows?

That does sound like something which we should document, the confusion is easy
to see. Thanks for the report.

FTR I think I misremembered in my earlier email, it's == 0 and not <= 0 which
implies to limit.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Kieran McCusker
Сообщение: Re: plpython does not honour max-rows
От: Kieran McCusker
Сообщение: Re: plpython does not honour max-rows