Re: meson: Stop using deprecated way getting path of files

От Tristan Partin
Тема Re: meson: Stop using deprecated way getting path of files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri Dec 1, 2023 at 12:16 PM CST, Tristan Partin wrote:
> On Fri Dec 1, 2023 at 12:07 PM CST, Tom Lane wrote:
> > "Tristan Partin" <tristan@neon.tech> writes:
> > > On the buildfarm page[0], it would be nice if more than just the
> > > compiler versions were stated. It would be nice to have all
> > > build/runtime dependencies listed.
> >
> > By and large, we've attempted to address such concerns by extending
> > the configure script to emit info about versions of things it finds.
> > So you should look into the configure step's log to see what version
> > of bison, openssl, etc is in use.
>
> Good point. For some reason that slipped my mind. Off into the weeds
> I go...

Ok, so what I found is that we still have build farm animals using
Python 3.4, specifically the AIX machines. There was also at least one
Python 3.5 user too. Note that this was a manual check.

I think I'll probably work on a tool for querying information out of the
build farm tonight to make tasks like this much more automated.

--
Tristan Partin
Neon (https://neon.tech)