Re: meson: Stop using deprecated way getting path of files

От Tristan Partin
Тема Re: meson: Stop using deprecated way getting path of files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This looks good to me. What is our limiting factor on bumping the
minimum Meson version?

While we are on the topic of Meson, it would be great if you could take
a look at this thread[0], where I am trying to compile Postgres with
-fsanitize=address,undefined (-Db_sanitize=address,undefined).

[0]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CWTM35CAUKRT.1733OSMXUZW7%40neon.tech

--
Tristan Partin
Neon (https://neon.tech)