Re: pg_recvlogical prints bogus error when interrupted

От Tristan Partin
Тема Re: pg_recvlogical prints bogus error when interrupted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu Apr 27, 2023 at 12:54 AM CDT, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> Thanks for reviewing. I removed the (void) casts like elsewhere in the
> code, however, I didn't change such casts in prepareToTerminate() to
> not create a diff.
>
> I'm attaching the v4 patch for further review.

Bharath,

I signed up to review the patch for the commitfest. The patch looks
pretty good to me, but I would like to come to a conclusion on what
Andres posted earlier in the thread.

> Why do we need both time_to_abort and ready_to_exit?

I am trying to understand why we need both as well. Maybe I am missing
something important :).

> /* It is not unexepected termination error when Ctrl-C'ed. */

My only other comment is that it would be nice to have the word "an"
before unexpected.

--
Tristan Partin
Neon (https://neon.tech)